Flying a drone has a certain degree of excitement and thrill; but all do not have access to the military grade drones. Well, you do not need such high level drones to enjoy the excitement of flying one! A simple and smaller drone is good enough. So, which one do you purchase? There are so many models!
One of the most popular smaller model drones is the DJI Spark! It has some amazing features and all drone enthusiasts feel that it is one of the most effective drone designs and even amateurs can fly it with ease.
Interesting Facts & Features of DJI Spark
The popularity and good name for the drone is because of the simple reason that it has some of the best features in its category of drones! So, what are these facts and features? Well, there are a few, here are 7 of them:
1. Speed of the Drone: Did you know that this drone can fly at a speed of 31mph? Of course with the controller in sports mode! But, that is as good as some of the larger drones. Without the controller, its maximum speed is 9mph.
2. Resetting the DJI Spark: If you do need to restore the factory settings, all you need to do is press the power button for around 9 seconds! That’s it and you are back to the drone’s original settings. This feature is quite useful, especially when you would need to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password!
3. Image Sensor Size: Who could have thought that this drone, that is so small and light on the pockets, could have the same image sensor size as some of the expensive drones?! Now, it might seem unbelievable, but it is a fact that the image sensor is as good as DJI Mavic Pro, which costs four times more than the DJI Spark. They even have similar kind of technology!
4. Latency between Drone & Controller: Latency is a major issue that many drone owners fear! So, if you want a drone that eliminates the fear of latency, then the DJI Spark is one of the best for you. It has an OTG (On-The-Go) cable, which provides the user better control over the drone without being completely dependent on the Wi-Fi.
5. The RTH (Return To Home) System: This system does make the drone slower, but the perk of this system is in full swing if, you lose signal. This system will reduce the probability of the drone crashing into any obstacles while returning home!
6. Intelligent Flight Batteries: If you are travelling and not using the drone, this feature can be really useful. It is basically an automatic discharge feature for the drone batteries. The automatic time is 10 days, but you can change the discharge time using the DJI app.
7. Charging Battery: The battery of the DJI Spark can be charged via a micro USB with your computer. This can take from 80 to 90 minutes! If you do it the traditional way via a charging hub, then time is from 50 to 53 minutes. The micro USB charging feature can prove to be helpful in adverse situations!
Now, you know some of interesting facts about this cute little drone! We would have told you, not to be fooled by its simple and cute looks, but you must have understood the power of the drone by now. Just make sure you get your drone from a reputed store. Many companies may try to commit fraud with duplicate drones, but do not fall prey. Research and find a reputed and reliable drone company or store, which will be able to provide you with these amazing “light on the pocket” drones!