With five weeks already in the books, it's crazy to think that Week 6 is two days away. With that in mind, who are the top 10 teams entering Week 6 of the NFL season?
10. New England Patriots (3-2): It seems like the Patriots have found their groove back at the moment. They will have a tough match up this weekend at home against the Kansas City Chiefs. Julian Edelman came back this week and he caught seven passes for 57 yards receiving, in a 38-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at home last Thursday night. New England is back in first place at the moment in the AFC East. Last week's ranking: not ranked.
9. Los Angeles Chargers (3-2): Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler in the backfield have been causing headaches for opponents. They have one of the best offenses in the league and Philip Rivers continues to play at a high level. The defense has been good, but they could be better. At some point, the Los Angeles Chargers will be getting defensive end Joey Bosa back from a foot injury. They have a big game this weekend on the road against the Cleveland Browns (2-2-1). Last week's ranking: not ranked.
8. Tennessee Titans (3-2): The Titans still lead the AFC South despite falling to the Buffalo Bills 13-12 on the road this past Sunday. Tennessee's defense is really good and their offense is hit or miss. The Tennessee Titans will have a big game this weekend at home against the Baltimore Ravens. Last week's ranking: 7.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2): The Jaguars did not have Leonard Fournette in the backfield in Jacksonville's 30-14 loss against the Kansas City Chiefs on the road. They signed Jamaal Charles. Blake Bortles can't do it all by himself and they lack play makers on the outside. The Jacksonville Jaguars defense is still elite, but the defense was on the field too much. Last week's ranking: 5.
6. Chicago Bears (3-1): The Bears are were on a bye this past week and they will travel to face the Miami Dolphins. Chicago currently leads the NFC North and they need to be sharp off the bye week. The Chicago Bears have one of the best defenses in the NFL right now led by Khalil Mack. If Mitchell Trubisky's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 4 was no fluke, the league better watch out for this team. Last week's ranking: 6.
5. Carolina Panthers (3-1): Graham Gano drilled a 63-yard field goal as time expired to help the Carolina Panthers beat the New York Giants 33-31 at home on Sunday. The Panthers are one of the most underrated teams in the NFL and they might be the third best team in the NFC. Only the New Orleans Saints and the Los Angeles Rams are better than them. Cam Newton had been playing a lot better and more consistently this season. Last week's ranking: 8.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (4-1): It looked like the Bengals were going to get destroyed at home against the Miami Dolphins, but Cincinnati rallied from 17 points down and defeated Miami 27-17. The Cincinnati Bengals scored a couple of defensive touchdowns. They got linebacker Vontaze Burfict back this past week from suspension. Andy Dalton made enough offensive plays to get them back into the game and then win it. The Bengals lead the AFC North at the moment and they have a big match up this weekend at home against division rivals the Pittsburgh Steelers. Last week's ranking: 10.
3. New Orleans Saints (4-1): Drew Brees broke Peyton Manning's all-time passing yards record in the NFL history. The Saints demolished the Washington Redskins 43-19. Brees completed 89.7 percent of his passes for 363 yards and three touchdowns. Running back Mark Ingram came back from his suspension and he rushed for two touchdowns on 16 carries for 53 yards. New Orleans is the second best team in the NFC. Last week's ranking: 3.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (5-0): The Chiefs played against the best defense in the NFL this past Sunday and they passed the test with flying colors. Patrick Mahomes continues to be an inspiration for this team. He did throw an interception for the first time this season, but Mahomes wasn't rattled one bit. Kansas City will be tested this weekend on the road against the New England Patriots. Last week's ranking: 2.
1. Los Angeles Rams (5-0): The Rams had to squeak out a win on the road against a pesky Seattle Seahawks team 33-31. Todd Gurley ran for 77 yards on 22 carries and three touchdowns. He also caught four passes for 36 yards receiving. The Los Angeles Rams had the guts to go for it on a fourth-and-1 with less than two minutes remaining on their own side of the field. They called a quarterback sneak on that play with Jared Goff and the Rams were excited after he converted it. Goff continues to amaze this season. He most likely had his worst game of the season and still won the game. That is how good this football team is right now. Last week's ranking: 1.