With one week of the NFL season finished, 17 teams are unbeaten and 15 teams are already in a 0-1 hole. With that in mind, who are the top 10 teams entering Week 2 of the NFL season?
10. Denver Broncos (1-0): The Broncos upgraded their roster in the preseason and it paid off. Case Keenum threw for 327 yards and three touchdowns, despite throwing three interceptions. Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas were effective. Von Miller had three sacks. Last week's rankings: Not ranked.
9. Carolina Panthers (1-0): The Panthers only scoring 16 points on offense. They controlled the line of scrimmage offensively and defensively against the Dallas Cowboys. Carolina doesn't have a ton of play makers on the outside, but it is alright for now. Last week's ranking: not ranked.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0): The Steelers may not need running back Le'Veon Bell after all. Running back James Conner rushed for 133 yards and two touchdowns. Ben Roethlisberger was picked off three times and lost two fumbles. Pittsburgh played a 21-21 tie against the Cleveland Browns on the road. T.J. Watt was a monster and he had four sacks. The defense had eight as a unit. Last week's ranking: 8.
7. Baltimore Ravens (1-0): The Ravens demolished the Buffalo Bills 47-3. Joe Flacco threw for 237 yards and three touchdowns. The defense was in sync from start to finish. Baltimore could be a surprise team in the AFC. Last week's ranking: not ranked.
6. New Orleans Saints (0-1): The Saints lost a surprising 48-40 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The defense forgot to show up and make a key stop. Drew Brees continues to be Drew Brees. Wide receiver Michael Thomas had a monster game with 16 catches for 180 yards and a touchdown. Last week's ranking: 4.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (1-0): The Chiefs have a lot of hope for the now and the future. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes is the real deal as he threw for four touchdowns and 256 yards against the Los Angeles Chargers. Wide receiver Tyreek Hill is another level. He returned a punt for a touchdown and caught seven passes for 168 yards receiving and a touchdown. The defense needs to be tweaked up a little bit. Kansas City might be the best team in the AFC not named the New England Patriots. Last week's ranking: 6.
4. New England Patriots (1-0): The Patriots were able to slow down quarterback Deshaun Watson in his first game since tearing his ACL last season. Tom Brady continues to be Tom Brady but tight end Rob Gronkowski is the best in the business. He caught seven passes for 123 yards receiving and one touchdown. They are the best team in the AFC because of coaching and Tom Brady. Last week's ranking: 5.
3. Los Angeles Rams (1-0): The Rams are off and running for the start of the 2018 season. They spoiled Jon Gruden's return to the NFL. Jared Goff threw for 233 yards and two touchdowns. Todd Gurley rushed for 147 yards and a touchdown. Cornerback Marcus Peters also had a pick six. They upgraded the defense in the offseason. Last week's ranking:
2. Minnesota Vikings (1-0): The Vikings were challenged for a while by the San Francisco 49ers, but the defense was able to make a play late when they needed to. Minnesota made quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo look uncomfortable. Kirk Cousins made his Vikings debut and threw for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He made an immediate impact for the Minnesota Vikings.
1.Philadelphia Eagles (1-0): The Eagles continue to get the job done no matter who is in the lineup. Philadelphia didn't get a great game from Nick Foles, but the defense stood up when it needed to. It is one of the best defensive rotations in the NFL, especially up front. They have developed an winning culture their. Quarterback Carson Wentz and wide receiver Alshon Jeffrey will possibly be out for a few more weeks. It seems like nothing is messing up this team's integrity right now. Last week's ranking: 1.