BullGuard antivirus software is known in the market for working towards the security of the systems, this is software that is designed with a motive of keeping away all the malware, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks.
This software has the history of more than a decade to its credit, it is appreciated by the users for its effective and efficient working but also it is often seen that the complex technicalities of the software to put the users into problems and the users do find it difficult to get through them. Therefore, it is advisable that the user asks for help from the technical experts.
Here, we will focus on the process of stopping Bullguard pop-ups –
• Open the software and then go to the firewall section.
• Then go to the logs tab, from the top right corner of the list select “security log”.
• In the security log, you will get to see the IP address right click on that and further select “Ban”.
• Then click on “Ban remote IP address”, before banning ensure that you do not ban your own IP address.
• Click on the profiles tab, then right click “custom security” after that select the option “edit security profile”.
• Then in the window that appears select “security tab” then click on the option “Automatically block intruders for X seconds” then in the field that appears to enter a larger number.
The Bullguard antivirus pop-ups will no more disturb your day to day workings on your system. However for more information connect at Bullguard Support Uk.